Olympic Roofing is proud to be the premier roofing contractor in Beverly, Massachusetts. A resort, residential, and manufacturing community in the North Shore, Beverly also incorporates Prides Crossing and Beverly Farms. Our projects range from simple gutter repair to full commercial building development. No job is too big or too small. We provide the necessary repairs and maintenance to the homes and buildings subject to the extreme New England weather, as well as providing new roofing installations for first time homeowners.
Our roofing services include, but are not limited to:
- Roof Repair and Installation: Whether it’s a new or old roof, we will provide you with the necessary repair. We specialize in all types of repairs and will be happy to help resolve your issue in a cost-effective way, while maintaining the highest quality of work. We also provide our customers with superior roof installation backed with the strongest warranties in the industry.
- Roof Repair and Minor Roof Fixes: One of the most important parts of a roof detail. If a house is stripped and there is no existing step flashing or the step flashing is old and deteriorated it must be replaced in order for the new roof to function properly. This may involve removing the existing siding and residing the transition points. We will provide you with a separate price for this work and alternative materials that may be used (Vinyl, shingles, clapboards etc.).
- Attic Insulation & Attic Insulation: In Melrose MA during the summer the home needs to breathe and maintain a cool temperature. During the winter you should regulate the attic temperature so that it is equal to the exterior. This prevents ice dams and icicles from building up. Never break the ice off your roof as this can cause serious damage, and possibly injury.
- Snow and Ice Dam Removal: Ice dams are a dangerous effect of poorly insulated attics and roofs. Ice dams form when attic temperatures melt the snow on the roof, which then turns to ice when cooler night temperatures arrive. Ice dams can also form from the backup of ice in your gutters. Ice dams are dangerous, and can cause damage to shingles and result in a roof leaks. We perform ice dam removal and offer key advice to help prevent ice dams from forming in the future, such as heating cables and improved ventilation.
- Shingle, Rubber, Metal, Wood Roofs:Olympic installs a variety of roofing materials including shingle roofing, metal roofing, rubber roofing, and wood roofing. Click the links to learn more about each of our options, as there are different installation methods and material choices to select from.
- Gutter Repair/Installation: Gutters are the exterior drainage system of your home. It is important to keep up maintenance to prevent them from leading to serious damage in the future. We can provide you with information on how to install, clean, maintain and repair gutters. We also install Designer Gutters for Historical Homes. We recommend when installing new gutters to go with a product such as GutterShell™, which keeps leaves and debris out, making upkeep much easier.
- Chimney Work & Chimney Repair: Another area that must be addressed on every roof is the chimney. There are two areas that need to be inspected; the lead flashing at the base of the chimney and the cricket on the slope side of the chimney (a problem area if not flashed correctly). The majority of chimneys in New England are constructed with brick and lead flashing. Every time the roof is replaced the lead is disturbed and potentially damaged. When we perform an inspection we will evaluate the condition of the lead and the mortar located in the brick joints.
- And much more!