This 10-Hour Hazard Recognition Training for the construction industry focuses on construction-related work dangers such as Fall Protection, Personal Protective Equipment, Scaffolding, OSHA Inspection Procedures and more. The monthly course is taught by an OSHA Certified Instructor at our Topsfield location at 462 Boston Road. Whether you need training to meet employer or CEU requirements, this course will teach you important OSHA construction standards for compliance. The OSHA 10-hour training helps worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards.
OSHA requires safety training on all commercial sites. Our training is taught by a certified OSHA representative and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Earn Official Certificate and Course Completion Wallet Card
- Get Email Access to a Course Trainer
- 100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee
- OSHA trained instructor
- Study Real Life Case Studies
- Preparation for Final Exam
- Topsfield Location
- Offered monthly at Olympic Roofing
- Introduction to OSHA
- Material Handling
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Stairways and Ladders
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
Call us Today to reserve your spot: (800)535-4312
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive ISEI wallet card and completion certificate.