Olympic has proudly been the elite roofer in MA & NH for over 50 years.
At Olympic, we know the art of roofing. We have built a reputation and brand name in the Greater Boston area, Northeast, and nationwide for being a leading provider of residential roofing, commercial roofing, and condo roofing services with over 50 years of quality craftsmanship in MA and NH. Learn about some of our roofing specialties, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re unsure of what type of roofing solution you may need. We will gladly explain our services and materials used in more detail, and identify a customized solution for you and your property.
The most common roofing solution for commercial and residential steep-sloped roofs in the United States. Olympic Roofing selects only the finest shingle products. You can choose from a wide variety of shingle styles, colors, materials, and layouts that will suit your roof.
- Made of Durable and Often Recycled Materials.
- Over 20 Shingle Styles to Choose From.
- 30, 40, 50 Year Warranties.
- Low Maintenance, Easy Repair.
Wood shingles are a comparable alternative to other traditional metal or asphalt roofing options for weather-defying protection, insulation, and structural strength. Additionally, as a renewable resource, natural wood shake shingles are non-toxic, energy efficient to produce, recyclable and biodegradable. They are also some of the most aesthetically pleasing styles.
- Enhances a Homes Character with Natural Look.
- Unique on Any Home or Building.
- Offers increased Ventilation and Breathe-Ability.
- Requires Routine Maintenance to Increase Longevity.
Metal roofing has a long, successful history, and proven track record of durability on both new construction and remodeling projects for commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. As a result, metal roofing has low life-cycle costs making it the product of choice of many schools, shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, government facilities and institutional buildings.
- High Durability to all Weather Elements.
- Little to No Maintenance.
- Energy Efficient.
- Aesthetically Accents Parts of the Home.
EPDM rubber has been in use on roofs in the United States since the 1960′s and is one of the most common types of low-slope roofing materials. It’s a relatively inexpensive roofing option, simple to install, and fairly clean to work with when compared to conventional built-up roofs.
- Weatherproof to All Elements.
- Durable and Low Maintenance.
- Provides Great Insulation.
- Comes in Whole Roof, or Shingles.
Roofing is our primary service, however, we also cover everything in between and are highly experienced with chimney work, ventilation, transition walls, gutters, and winter ice dam and roof snow removal.
- Ventilation and Transition Walls.
- Ice Dam and Snow Removal.